This is one unique and cool ingredient = Papaya!! The vibrant orange color and the slightly sweet flavor of this juicy fruit is one I suggest that everyone try.
This dish is super simple – cut, stir and serve!
- 1 ripe papaya, peeled, halved, seeded, and diced
- 2 ripe medium avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until well-blended.
- Serve as a dip with tortilla chips (or even could be served over protein.)