Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Looking for a super simple side dish that will please almost every family member? Well, here you go! It a quick and fed the 8 year old and 78 year old. 🙂
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- In a bowl or ziploc bag, add the cauliflower florets and olive oil and stir until fully combined.
- Add the garlic powder, salt, breadcrumbs, and Parmesan. Stir until fully coated.
- Spread the cauliflower on a greased, foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Stir the cauliflower and bake for an additional 10.
- Original Recipe: https://tasty.co/recipe/parmesan-roasted-cauliflower