I made dish appetizer for my school staff’s end of the year party. I was in the grocery store when I saw some split chicken breasts on amazing sale, knew that one of my teachers loved chicken dips, and knew I had to make a new dip then. I love that with this recipe, you can add a few things to change things up: more heat, more cheese, more ranch, less chicken, or more pico!
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded (see note below)
- 1 block of cream cheese, cubed
- 3 cups shredded cheese, (such as mozzarella and cheddar), divided
- 2 cup of salsa or pico de gallo
- 1 cup of ranch
- Small container of pico de gallo (store bought or homemade)