This recipe came together one Sunday when I was trying to think of something fun to make, where I had all the ingredients in my pantry, and we could put in lunches the next week. It was pretty quick to make too, and of course, we had lot of fun with all the sweet ingredients. Fabulous fall bite!
- ¼ cup pure pumpkin
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup Peanut Butter (or nut butter of your choice), warmed
- ¾ cups oats
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- (optional addends: 1 tsp ground flaxseed, 1 tsp chia seeds.)
In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, honey, and warmed peanut butter.
Add in the oats, pumpkin pie spice & salt. Stir well.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Using a cookie scoop or your hands, create a ball. Roll the mixture into balls with your hands.
Refrigerate until Firm, around 15-30 minutes.
2 Replies to “Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bites”
Thank you! I’m actually sharing this on tv tomorrow!